Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Young Money - We Are Young Money [Retail]

Here we have newly formed group Young Money's debut album "We Are Young Money" before let me tell you the truth I'm not crazy when it comes to rap, but when it comes to Nicki Minaj or Drake or Lil Wayne I'm definitely in because I love those three rappers to death especially Nicki, anyways this is the groups debut album, Isn't there like eleven members in this group??? LOL! Anyway's it's their debut album together as a group and let me tell you this shit is dope *Uses ghetto Nicki Minaj voice!* I love almost every song there isn't one song on this album that doesn't have less then three stars on my iTunes I love all the rappers flow and energy (they are hyped.) Some of these tracks make me wanna jog 10 miles that's how energetic they are I love Nicki's parts in the songs (She's usually first or second in the songs on the album.) here's one of Nicki's lyrics that I thought was crazy funny "Flow tighter then a dick in a butt." and my other favorite "Is that why you give more head then shampoo's?"
Overall I love this album and If I was ya'll I'd wear it out because they all have their solo projects coming up and I have a feeling it will be awhile before there will be a second Young Money album. Anyways support the artist and buy their CD it's out now go get it and leave a comment telling me how much you love me for looking so hard for this! LOL Peace!!!! for now.

1. Gooder
2. EverGirl In the World
3. Ms. Parker
4. Wife B**ter
5. New Shit
6. Pass the Dutch
7. Play In My Band
8. F*** da Bulls***
9. BedRock
10. Girl I Got You
11. Steady Mobbin'
12. Roger That (One of my favorite's)
13. She Is Gone
14. Streets Is Watchin'
15. Finale

DL: We Are Young Money [Retail]
DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment