Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Artist Of The Month December: Chris Brown

Artist of the month for december will be Chris Brown even though I kinda still dislike him for the whole Rihanna thing but now is the chance for him to redeem me as a fan. (Cause I use to be.) Anyway's I decided to pick him as artist of the month because it was between ether him and Alica Keys and I really don't get down with her like that so I went ahead an chosen Brown instead I'm actually thinking about buying his album because of the fact that one of my all time favorite artists Eva Simons will be on one of his tracks and that's just amazing!!!! I LOVE EVA! So he earned some brownie points with that one. anyways Chris Brown 3rd studio album "Graffiti" Will be available on the 8th! also let me talk about the album cover, I love the album cover but I think it could had been better off without the little cartoon characters on the bottom cause Chris looks futuristic on the album cover but like I said the cartoons kinda killed the wow factor. Follow Poplandia on Twitter and drop a comment on what you think of Chris's return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

copy popmusicuniverse

December 7, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Anonymous said...

hey i saw this pic from his myspace not so original i guess

December 24, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Post a Comment