Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ke$ha - Animal [Retail]

Ke$ha - Animal [Retail]

New Pop star and my latest obsession Ke$ha!!! Is gearing up to release her debut album "Animal" on Janraury 5th. Ke$ha has been working on the album for six years with producers from Martin Max (Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson etc.) Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco (witch I think all have produced or remixed something of Britney Spears in some point of time.) Ke$ha has been working with Dr. Luke (who discovered her in 2004 and singed her to RCA Records.) together they have been working on Ke$ha's debut album for 6 years (from 20004 t0 2010) Let me just say I love Ke$ha she's different she's trashy and she just don't give a fuck and wants to rock out with her tits out! She's different without trying to be like other people I know (Lady GaGa) I can say that cause I'm a Lady GaGa fan and I've been one since the begging but come on she is trying to hard now-a-days but anyways Ke$ha's album will be out on the 5th go BUY IT!!! and drop a comment on what you think of the album, I personally loves it been listen to "Stephen" on repeat all day long this whole album is seriously amazing and every song is my favorite!

DL: Animal [Retail]
DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Do You Know How To have all your post's close to the title date?

December 31, 2009 at 4:17 PM
Trey said...

Who are you????

December 31, 2009 at 5:06 PM
Fabien said...

I am alos fond of this record ! <3

February 22, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Post a Comment