Monday, December 21, 2009

Artist of the Month January: Ke$ha

Okay I know it's not January yet but I just couldn't wait I love Ke$ha!!!! anyways here's the boring info $tuff!!! New pop sensation (and my new favorite artist.) Ke$ha is set to release her debut album "Animal" in January 5, 2010 The album is titled "Animal" I don't know why but It's still hot, main producers on the album include Dr. Luke (Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, etc.) Ke$ha has been working with him who discovered her in 2004 together they have been working on Ke$ha's debut album for 6 years (from 20004 t0 2010) Let me just say I love Ke$ha she's different she's trashy and she just don't give a fuck and wants to rock out with her tits out! She's different without trying to be like other people I know (Lady GaGa) I can say that cause I'm a Lady GaGa fan and I've been one since the begging but come on she is trying to hard now-a-days but anyways Ke$ha's album will be out on the 5th make sure you listen to the album sampler & Ke$ha will be the artist of the month for next month enjoy & comment on what you think of the banner or Ke$ha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck u pussy1111111111111111111111111111111

December 23, 2009 at 12:09 AM
Trey said...

Dude who ever you are grow up your clearly really immature and a stalker of my blog. you need to get a hobby rather then just sitting on the computer writing stupid little comments on my blog. I bet that your just jealous that my blog is better then what ever you have. I really don't mind you coming here cause the more you come here the more views I get. I bet you also download the stuff I post but yet you still trash mouth me when your coming downloading stuff from my blog? I find all your comments amusing because your so immature and I'm on a level way higher than you, by the way what did I do to you that was so bad that you have to come here every day and harass me? just wondering. you can still come here and post your pathetic little comments, but while your doing it picture me laughing at them because that's what i'll be doing.

Light & Love ~ Wyley

December 23, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Anonymous said...

do u copy? ~Tracy?

December 24, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Trey said...

Hahahaha!!!!

December 24, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Post a Comment