Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ke$ha - Animal (Album Sampler)

New pop sensation (and my new favorite artist.) Ke$ha is set to release her debut album "Animal" in January 5, 2010 The album is titled "Animal" I don't know why but It's still hot, main producers on the album include Dr. Luke (Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, etc.) Ke$ha has been working with him who discovered her in 2004 together they have been working on Ke$ha's debut album for 6 years (from 20004 t0 2010) Let me just say I love Ke$ha she's different she's trashy and she just don't give a fuck and wants to rock out with her tits out! She's different without trying to be like other people I know (Lady GaGa) I can say that cause I'm a Lady GaGa fan and I've been one since the begging but come on she is trying to hard now-a-days but anyways Ke$ha's album will be out on the 5th make sure you listen to the album sampler & Ke$ha will be the artist of the month for next month enjoy.

Tracklisting:

1. Your Love Is My Drug
2. Tik ToK
3. Take It Off
4. Kiss N Tell
5. Stephen
6. Blah Blah Blah (feat. 30h!3)
7. Hungover
8. Party At A Rich Dude's House
9. Backstabber
10. Blind
11. Dinosaur
12. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
13. Boots & Boys
14. Animal
15. VIP

DL: Aminal (Album Sampler)
DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

Pre-Order "Animal" On Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment