Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome to the new Poplandia!!!

Welcome to the new Poplandia!!!!

I've been working on a new Poplandia for awhile now (three months to be correct) Yeah I know it doesn't take months to create a website but I'm extra lazy so I kept putting it off. but anyways yeah this is the new place and the reason I haven't been posting like crazy because I was working on this. Also were gonna get a official Facebook page soon we already have a twitter so if your not following us do it twitter.com/poplandiablog so if you have a twitter you'll always know when the blog is updated! Oh also Ke$ha is still the artist of the month but after this I might not do artist of the month's anymore maybe. Peace out! Oh also before I go let me just point out that the blog has this cool Tweet feature when you click on a post, you can retweet the link to it!!! I just though that that was SO AWESOME!!!!!

Trey :-P

1 comments:

Fabien said...

I didn't your website's previous design. Actually, I've just discovered "Poplandia" ! The banner is nice, and the layout too. I haven't seen everything yet, but I will !
Keep going on !
PS: Sorry for my english. I am french ! ^^'

February 22, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Post a Comment