Saturday, October 17, 2009


Timbaland - Morning After Dark (feat. SoShy) [CD-Rip]

Here's the first single from Timbalands new album "Shock Vaule 2" Called Morning After Dark, The single features a new artist from Paris by the name of SoShy. The single premiered on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show, On Air with Ryan Seacrest. It will be available on iTunes & Amazon on October 27th. Timbaland had a talk with Ryan on the morning of the premiere of his new single and this is what he had to say about he's new single.

"The song is very interesting - [it features] this new artist on my label called So Shy from Paris. We're both rapping (On the song.) I can't describe it, it's so different. It's not different for me, but I can tell you this - It fits everything going on with the vampire theme. It fit's everything with Twilight."

He toke the word's right out my mouth i was going to say it's very different and I like it, It has that vampire ring to it, And i just can't for his album. Wich will feture everyone from Lady GaGa to Shakira to Kings of Leon. Timbalands new album "Shock Vaule 2" In Store's November 23th (May I add November is going to be the bussyest month in the music industry with releases from everyone that is hot in Pop music.) Download & Drop a Comment.

DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment