Saturday, October 10, 2009


Jeffree Star - Beauty Killer (Bonus Track Version) [iTunes Plus]

It was announced that recording was underway for Star's first studio album in late 2007. He stated that the new songs "are more sexy, some are more "guy"ish and some are me screaming my heart out. I'm still finding what "Jeffree Star" really is. And I think I'm almost there..." Star also said that with this album he "embraced a lot of rock elements, mixed it with dance and kind of made something really unique that no one's ever heard before," and "I've just never really made music that I guess I've been 100-percent proud of, you know? It was time for me to take myself more seriously. It's like my big, 'How are you?' to the world. The album cover photo was taken by Mexican tattoo artist, Kat Von D including all photos in the album booklet, excluding two taken by Austin Young. The layout and design was created by Sons of Nero. Get your copy of Beauty Killer today, In stores now!

Tracklisting:
1. Get Away With Murder
2. Prisoner
3. Louis Vuitton Body Bag (feat. Matt Skiba)
4. Beauty Killer
5. Electric Sugar Pop
6. Love Rhymes With Fuck You
7. Bitch, Please
8. Lollipop Luxury (feat. Nicki Minaj)9. Get Physical
10. Fame & Riches, Rehab Bitches (feat. Breathe Carolina)
11. Fresh Meat
12. Queen of the Club Scene
13. Gorgeous
14. Party Crush
15. God Hates Your Outfit

DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment