Sunday, October 18, 2009


Artist of the Week: Sugababes + Artist of the Month Update

Okay so you all know that I official love the Sugababes, So I decided to make them the artist for a week. The reason their only a artist of the week and not month is because I already started the poll and you can't add anybody on to the poll after you made it and I just started listing to the Sugababes a couple a days before i started the poll (By the way, Britney Spears is in the lead and has 6 votes.) Also i didn't put Rihanna in the poll (for album release.) ether cause i didn't think albums come out on Mondays, (Maybe I'm wrong.) Lady GaGa has just changed her album to a Monday, And Rihanna is suppose to be releasing a single on Tuesday. So maybe that date on her site's just mite be an album. If so i'll do the artist of the month who won for half of the month and Rihanna the other half. I'll put up the Sugababes banner later on today!

(What do you think of the Banner?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I VOTED FOR LADY GAGA! BRITNEY IS GETTING ALL THE VOTES SO I PICKED SOMEONE DIFFERENT!

October 18, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Post a Comment