Saturday, October 17, 2009


Sugababes - About a Girl [CDQ]

OMG, I official love the Sugababes for this single. I thought they were amazing befor "Get Sexy" But then they release this, They officially have me on their team for US fans. Now recently I think Keshia (One of the original Sugababes.) got fired or dropped out the group for a solo career, and left everyone mad (Mainly UK fans.) about the new line up of the Sugababes, I personally don't care that Keshia left because I just now started listing to their music and them replacing her with Jade Edwen isn't bad because I heard Jade's music before I start hearing the Sugababes and I loved her music as well. But anyways "About a Girl" Is produced by my favorite producer RedOne (Lady GaGa, Kat DeLuna) and is a club banger that would have you shaking your fat ass off & sing to the lyrics too, Their new album "Sweet 7" Will hit stores November 24th (UK) Download & Drop a comment. PS: Sugababes are going to be the artist of the week (not month.) And I'll put up something a little later about the artist of the month poll.

DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment