Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lady GaGa - Alejandro

OMG one of the song's that I am most excited about on the re-release of The Fame Monster has just linked Alejandro, Is amazing and has a very unique beat kind of electronic, I don't know but all i do know is that this song is great and this better be a single Lady GaGa or I'm coming after you! LOL, No seriously i'm your number one fan, I'll support you always & forever. This should have been the first single instead of "Bad Romance." But Lady GaGa can't do no wrong in my book. The Fame Monster will be in store's November 23rd which is a Monday which is wired cause albums usually come out on Tuesdays. I guess it's because a lot of albums are coming out on the 24th that they change the date, Anyways, Download & Drop a comment.

DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING, ALL HAIL LADY GAGA!!!!! THE NEW POP QUEEN!

October 18, 2009 at 6:53 PM
Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Thank you so much for link :) Sounds makes me crazy :)

October 22, 2009 at 5:41 AM
Trey said...

You guys are welcome! :-) Comeback download & comment somemore! ;-)

October 22, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Post a Comment