Friday, November 13, 2009


Rihanna - Rated-R [Retail]

Rihanna is back and getting ready to release her fourth studio album "Rated-R" this month. Her first single "Russian Roulette" is currently standing tall and strong at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. the music video is set to premiere on 20/20 this Friday. You can pre-order "Rated-R" on iTunes today and the album will hit stores on November 23rd. As far as the album I think from the songs I've heard that she has defiantly evolved as an artist. I think that some of her new songs are differently edgier than her last album's tracks and their harder way harder then her last album tracks some of the pop is gone but that's not a bad thing. I think this just might be her best album to date. And may I add that her voice sound like it evolved also, her voice sounds amazing with these tracks. Download and enjoy!

1. Mad House
2. Wait Your Turn
3. Hard (feat. Jeezy)
4. Stupid In Love
5. Rockstar 101 (feat. Slash)
6. Russian Roulette
7. Fire Bomb
8. Rude Boy
9. Photograph (feat. Will.I.Am)
10. G4L
11. Te Amo
12. Cold Case
13. The Last Song

DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment