Friday, November 13, 2009


Lady GaGa - Telephone (feat. Beyonce)

Here's a new track from "The Fame Monster" which is also set to be Lady GaGa's second single. Telephone is a uptempo pop song featuring R&B diva Beyonce. The song is produced by Darkchild which is different because Lady GaGa is known to work with RedOne, Fernando Garibay and another producer that I forgot about. Anyways this is amazing I love it this is what I wanted and this should have been the first single off The Fame Monster! Download and drop a comment on what you think of the song or of Lady GaGa and Beyonce collaborating?

DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

2 comments:

Karla said...

Telephone sounds good! I don't know what Chris Crocker was talking about!! haha ;)

November 13, 2009 at 2:48 PM
Trey said...

That's exactly what I said, He must be sniffing something. LOL!

November 13, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Post a Comment