Wednesday, November 25, 2009


Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment [iTunes Plus]

Okay guy's I've no I haven't been posting in awhile, But I'm gonna start trying harder to get stuff to you on time, Here we have american idol finalist Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment" I'm not gonna lie I kinda judges the book by it's cover because, well come on have you seen that cover? It's gayer than me on a saturday night (and that's really gay.) anyways the album really doesn't disappoint as a debut it has it's fast songs, slow songs and it's power ballad's I personally don't like ballads that's just me I really don't like slow songs but the ballads on here are okay my favorite songs are.... Fever, For Your Entertainment, Pick U Up & If I Had You. Download and drop me a comment on what you think of the album.

1. Music Again
2. For Your Entertainment
3. Whatya Want from Me
4. Strut
5. Soaked
6. Sure Fire Winners
7. A Loaded Smile
8. If I Had You
9. Pick U Up
10. Fever
11. Sleepwalker
12. Aftermath
13. Broken Open
14. Time For Miracles

* iTunes - Digital Booklet

DL: Link 2
DL: Link 3

2 comments:

Karla said...

I just listened to "For Your Entertainment" and it wasn't bad but I was hoping it'd be better :( It's pretty catchy though and it grows on you as the song goes on. So far, I give it an 8+.

Also, I didn't know I was downloading the whole album so I'm going to listen to all the songs now and see what I might like :) Thank you Trey!!!! Now I have something new to listen to!! And I'll check out the rest of your Blog so I can listen to more stuff!! Thanks again! :D

November 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Trey said...

Your welcome Karla, and yes the album isn't what I expecting for but it was'nt bad!

And yes check out the rest of the blog and check out Eva Simons she's amazing!

November 25, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Post a Comment