Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Dancehall reggae artist, Sean Paul, is getting ready to release his 4th studio album,Imperial Blaze, next week. The 1st single from the album, "So Fine," hasn't been doing so well, but I've been liking the track a little more lately. Hopefully his 2nd single, "Press It Up," will do better, but I doubt it. I have to say I've been a little disappointed in what I have been hearing because I'm a big Sean Paul fan and I know he can do better than this. I've been getting used to some of the tracks though and maybe after a few more listens it will grow on me. The album includes a feature appearance by Keri Hilson on the track, "Hold My Hand." Sean Paul's last two albums sold over a million copies, but I'm not sure what will happen this time around. I guess in a way you get your money's worth though because he always includes lots of tracks on his albums. I'll support him though and if you are a fan, make sure you support him too and buy the album on August 18th!!!

Tracklisting:
1. Chi Ching Ching (Intro)
2. Lace It
3. So Fine
4. Now That Ive Got Your Love
5. Birthday Suit
6. Press It Up
7. Evening Ride
8. Hold My Hand (feat. Keri Hilson)
9. She Want Me
10. Daddy's Home
11. Bruk Out
12. Pepperpot
13. Wine Baby Wine
14. Running Out Of Time
15. Don't Tease Me
16. Lately
17. She Wanna Be Down
18. Straight From My Heart
19. Private Party
20. I Know U Like It

(Links Taken Down, Go Buy It!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment