Friday, April 10, 2009


There she is, Miss Ashley Tisdale. Strutting her stuff on the official cover of her sophomore album "Guilty Pleasure" Coming out in early June. Here's what miss Ashley blogged about her new album, on her website. "My new album Guilty Pleasure is so personal for me, and I am so excited to share all of it with you. I can't wait for everyone to hear my new single "It's Alright, It's OK" this coming Tuesday. I am also very proud of the artwork and want you guys to be the first to see the album cover for Guilty Pleasure. Hope you like it."

Visit her Website or her Myspace when you get a chance!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG she looks hawt!

April 10, 2009 at 4:42 PM
ashley fan said...

wow she looks beautiful cant wait till the album comes out in june. : )

April 10, 2009 at 5:02 PM
Anonymous said...

Eww I Like The Cover But Not The Guilty Pleasure Font

April 10, 2009 at 11:27 PM
BB said...

Ashley looks really hot on her cover, Can't wait till 4/14 Her new single It's Alright, It's Okay. On the Radio and iTunes.

April 11, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Post a Comment