Saturday, March 21, 2009

Will.I.Am - I Got It From My Mama [HQ]

I know i didn't do one last week, it was because i was caught up in some things. but here's one for this week. Will.I.Am "I Got It From My Mama" I love this video on the beach its great this was also his first single from his debut solo album "Songs about Girls." The album didn't do so good but he wasn't the only one from The Black Eyed Peas to do a solo career. Fergie did too and hers went well, I cant wait for their comeback this summer the album is going to be titled "The E.N.D (The Energy Never Dies) cleaver title anyways. Enjoy!


Download 2 | Link 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever. I hope your blog gets deleted because all you do is copy copy copy. Why would we come here if we could get the same stuff, but better somewhere else?

March 21, 2009 at 4:46 PM
Anonymous said...

thanks for the vid! :-)

March 21, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Post a Comment