Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kelly Clarkson | All I Ever Wanted | iTunes Rip


"All I Ever Wanted" is the upcoming fourth studio album by Kelly Clarkson, due for a March 10, 2009 release. This would be a big comeback for Kelly, Her last album "My December" was kind of a big flop no good singles from that album. But this album is full of hits "I Don't Hook Up" Would be a great follow up single for "My Life Would Suck Without You" it so great it should have been the first! also on the Deluxe Edition There's a song called "The Day We Fell Apart" Witch is totally awesome it should be on the stander version. this will be a great comeback for Kelly. And i give it four in a half stars.

Tracklisting
1. My Life Would Suck Without You
2. I Do Not Hook Up
3. Cry
4. Don't Let Me Stop You
5. All I Ever Wanted
6. Already Gone
7. If I Can't Have You
8. Save You
9. Whyyawannabringmedown
10. Long Shot
11. Impossible
12. Ready
13. I Want You
14. If No One Will Listen

0 comments:

Post a Comment